“So often we bring in a new person into a supply chain job with little or no training and expect they can just do the job to the same level the prior person did.”
Joe Andraski, CEO of VICS
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the management of a network of all business processes and activities involving procurement of raw materials, manufacturing and distribution management of Finished Goods.
SCM is also called the art of management of providing the customer with the Right Product, At the Right Time, to the Right Place and at the Right Cost .
How can we help?
IMPERIAL-TC assists organisations in setting up, defining and reviewing the following:
- Supply chain management processes;
- Stock planning and management;
- Inventory and distribution management;
- Procurement (purchasing planning and management);
- Warehouse and logistics management;
- Industrial solutions for warehouse management;
- Biding & Tendering;
- Contracts specifications;
- Contracts administration & management;
- Setting up total system costs and whole life system costs tools;
- Setting up various cost optimization methodologies and tools;
- Assistance in the preparation of Audits for organisation certifications.
If you want to find out more or if you have any queries, please do CALL us at our office at +974 44 21 4020 or email us at email@example.com and one of our consultants will be ready to assist you.