“He who busies himself with things other than improvement of his own self becomes perplexed in darkness and entangled in ruin. His evil spirits immerse him deep in vices and make his bad actions seem handsome.”
Ali Ibn Abi Taleb
IMPERIAL-TC considers improvements as three broad categories:
- Measured Improvements: Improvements with detailed analysis of business or customer impact;
- Improvements Identified not Measured: Improvements with financial impact. Not analyzed due to Time or Data constraints;
- Intangible Improvements: Qualitative improvements that do not have clear financial impact, but real business benefits.
How can we help?
IMPERIAL-TC helps organisations in improving their systems and processes through:
- Analysis and documentation of current business processes, systems, and internal controls;
- Gathering of evidentiary matter to demonstrate effectiveness of controls;
- Creation of process maps for validating organisation structure and for highlighting critical areas of control;
- Definition of ownership of information and processes;
- Proposition of optimised solutions for the systems and processes;
- Assistance in the implementation of any corrective actions to address identified weaknesses
If you want to find out more or if you have any queries, please do CALL us at our office at +974 44 21 4020 or email us at email@example.com and one of our consultants will be ready to assist you.